Tactics for Time Management and Organizational Skills (2015 ALCTS Webinar)
Librarians and library staff members frequently report that they feel stressed by the need to multi-task, to keep up-to-date, and to manage tight schedules. This webinar provides practical strategies for gaining control of your time and setting priorities.
Presenter: Marie L. Radford, Rutgers School of Communication and Information
Attendance at webinar, including 1 instruction hour.
After viewing the webinar, attendees gain strategies for:
- Surviving information overload.
- Taking control of their time.
- Getting paperwork organized.
- Prioritizing deadlines.
- Managing multiple responsibilities.
- Making decisions and saying “no” based on their priorities.
December 2, 2015
Issued December 16, 2015.