The Center for the Future of Libraries Advisory Group will
- Advise the Center on emerging trends affecting libraries as well as meaningful and important innovations and activities happening within the profession;
- Identify, analyze, and share information relevant to the future of libraries and the adoption and use of foresight and innovation techniques to improve libraries' development;
- Recommend new programs for and provide feedback on existing programs from the Center that would help librarians and communities better plan and innovate for the future;
- Assist in the identification of strategies to influence and engage decision-makers in the development and enhancement of libraries' future roles in society;
- Reach out to other organizations and experts within the field or in other fields to help expand and improve the work of the Center.
K.C. Boyd (Member, October 1, 2018, to August 1, 2020)
Ms. Becky A. Calzada (Member, October 1, 2018, to August 1, 2020)
Mr. Ameet Doshi (Member, October 1, 2018, to August 1, 2020)
Dr. Sandra Hirsh (Member, October 1, 2018, to August 1, 2020)
Joseph Janes (Member, October 1, 2018, to August 1, 2020)
Dr. Maria McCauley (Executive Board Liaison, July 1, 2018, to July 1, 2021)
Lisa G. Rosenblum (Member, October 1, 2018, to August 1, 2020)
Miguel A. Figueroa (Staff Liaison, November 10, 2015, to July 1, 2020)
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/20/2019. Last retrieved on 10/20/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.