- Genealogy Committee
The Genealogy Committee [of RUSA] provides a forum serving the interests of genealogists and of librarians whose work is in, or related to, the field of genealogy.
- Guidelines for a Unit or Course of Instruction in Genealogical Research at Schools of Library and Information Science
These guidelines by RUSA provide an outline for a unit or course of instruction in genealogical research. They are intended to encourage and assist library schools to add training in genealogical research to their curriculum.
- Guidelines for Developing Beginning Genealogical Collections and Services
These guidelines developed by RUSA address collection development, personnel, access, and fiscal considerations for genealogical services.
- Guidelines for Establishing Local History Collections
These guidelines, developed by RUSA, are intended to assist those beginning local history collections. In surveying the literature about the collecting of local materials it is apparent that many have already written about the use and the maintenance of the various media employed in local history.
- Local History Committee (RUSA)
The Committee offers an opportunity to discuss issues and concerns related to the management of local history services and collections. Activities include writing guidelines that address services, collections, and preservation of local history materials. Programs sponsored by the Committee include newspaper indexing, house histories, and the care of photography collections.
- ''Chicago Genealogist''
- ''Daughters of the American Revolution''
- ''Family History Magazine''
- ''Family Tree Magazine''
- ''Genealogical Computing''
- ''Heritage Quest''
- ''National Genealogical Society News Magazine''
- ''National Genealogical Society Quarterly''