Our goal is to promote capability for our member-volunteers and staff supported by the Office of Information Technology and Telecommunication Services (ITTS).
The ITTS Helpdesk can be reached by phone at (312) 280-3273.
In addition to how-to, videos and best practices, users will find:
- Access to ALA Remote Resources- if you would like an overview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog support
- Google Analytics access and how to interpret findings for ALA
- Sandboxes in Drupal to practice new capability for website content editors
- Social Media best practices as developed by the Social Media Working Group
- Support contacts and resources for Offices and Round Tables
Suggestions, including collaboration proposals, should be sent to ITTS at email@example.com.
We hope you find this a valuable resource for keeping current with technology and best practices at ALA.
About Staff-Only Pages
- To protect our resources and comply with licensing agreements, some pages on this site require login with a staff ID.
- A member ID will not work to see staff-specific material.
- Staff who are also ALA members will need to also have a staff ID set up in the database.
- Forgot your username or password? Use the link to reset your credentials and check your staff email account.