KMS, Knowledge Management System
January 2015 update: By the end of February 2015, resources on the KMS will have been moved to this site (Support), either under the ALA Digital Library or ALA Staff Resources or to ALAIR. Please contact the Library staff -- see ALA Staff Directory (with images) for further information.
About: ALA’s internal knowledge management system (intranet) and library resource.
- Login is network user name and password for Chicago users (Remember this changes every 60 logins.)
- Browser must be set to allow pop-ups & downloads to get the best use of the KM.
- KMS has an ALA issued security certificate which can be accepted in Firefox but should be ignored in Internet Explorer (access site despite warnings.)
- Introduction to KM home page.
Periodical Routing Instructions, Link to PDF Form - Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- To get the latest issues of professional journals and magazines delivered right to your desk, complete the periodical routing request form. Available titles displayed via Netvibes at Staff Routed Periodicals.
- Periodical routing request form also available here.