Login & Access Drupal (How-To)
How to login & access Drupal
- ALA website login
- Save time by logging in on the page in which you intend to make edits.
- Username and password recovery are available from the link on the login page.
- Tips & Troubleshooting
- Avoid using the "Back" button during login process, as this will cause a Shibboleth error message requiring that you close your browser and restart the process.
- If you don’t get the black and gray edit bars upon login, refresh your browser, or move off the landing page.
- When all else fails, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
- When will my Editor rights take affect?
- Rights are set within 24 hours of completing a training class.
- Make sure to provide your Member ID, name, or email address.
- Tell us what part of the site you will be editing; what content you will be maintaining; and, if applicable,your site administrator or web services staff person's name.
back to Drupal Sandbox