Login & Access Drupal (How-To)
How to login & access Drupal
- ALA website login anywhere on ala.org!
- Save time by navigating to the section in which you intend to make edits and login.
- Username and password recovery are available from the link on the login page.
- Tips & Troubleshooting
- Avoid using the "Back" button during login process, as this will throw a Shibboleth error message requiring that you close your browser and start the process over.
- If you don’t get the black and gray edit bars upon login, refresh your browser, or move off the landing page.
- When all else fails, email email@example.com with details.
- When will my Editor rights take affect?
- Rights are set within 24 hours of completing a training class.
- Make sure to provide your Member ID, name, or email address.
- Tell us what part of the site you will be editing; and what content you will be maintaining .
back to Drupal Sandbox