Google Analytics - How to
In order to track monthly page visits and other trending data, this page shows you how to get to the content area in Analytics to drill down to your data. Do not share the credentials for the Google Analytics account with the open public.
- Go to http://www.google.com/analytics.
- Sign in as email@example.com, with password alatestuser. (Note: If you are already logged in as a Google user, you will have to logout from that account to do this.)
- Up at the top of the page, use the drop down to go to the ala.org listing: UA-466934-4 http://www.ala.org.
- Choose http://www.ala.org
- Under Views select www.ala.org
- Click Behavior under the left navigation bar
- Select Site Content
- Select All Pages
- Define Date Range
- Type in URL except http://www.ala.org
- Repeat Steps if multiple pages are needed.
Google Analytics has its own YouTube account, where you can browse all the Google Analytics selections. We've chosen a few to feature here.
Getting Started Fast
Traffic Sources Report
Real Time Report
Events Flow Report
Goal Flow Report: Date Comparison
Introduction to Google Tagging