Find Content (How To)
Ways to Find Content
- Browse to it
- If the content is published and you work with it often, simply navigate to it.
- You can even save it as a shortcut on the grey bar using the Edit shortcuts command on the top right.
- Use Apache Solr
- If you add the word "search" just past the microsite’s root URL you can launch the Apache Solr search function;
- Examples: http://www.ala.org/nmrt/search, or http://www.ala.org/acrl/search, or http://www.ala.org/aboutala/search.
- Note: There cannot be any additional directory structures between the site’s root directory and the search.
- You can also get to search by using the search field in the page banner.
- Find Content command
- If the page was recently edited, click on Find content in the gray bar, and it should be available in the list.
- The Find content area allows filtering by content type and publish status.
- If available to your view, the Dashboard offers a quick list of content, by title, along with the Drupal internal search tool