ALA Outlook E-Mail
ALA uses Microsoft Outlook to manage email, hosted by 123 Together. When logging into Outlook, your user name is your email address. Use the link on the left nav to change your password, Staff can access email in a variety of ways:
- Launch the Outlook client at their workstation.
- Via OWA (Outlook Web Access) at https://owa.ala.org.
- On your mobile device. Check out how- to Configure your mobile device(s).
- Remove your Exchange Account from your phone so you can re-Add the account after the upgrade
- Check out the new Outlook Web App
The full application has more functionality than OWA, particularly with booking meeting resources.
ALA uses the McAfee Console to protect your computer from being attacked by email viruses. As a new user, you will need to create a password on the McAfee Control Console which can be found at: https://portal.mcafeesaas.com/ .
Check out the Manage Spam page as well as the details on the daily spam report and the transition from our previous system.
Manage Archives in Outlook
Visit the Outlook Archive page for details on mailbox size and instructions how to archive using the Auto Archive feature in Outlook.
I am getting a new computer, how do I save my Signatures in Outlook?
Keep a copy of them in a Word document. Check out this video to learn how to save your Signatures, in just 61 seconds!