Welcome to ALA Tech Support!
Our goal is to promote capability for our member-volunteers and staff as they work with technologies supported by the Office of Information Technology and Telecommunication Services (ITTS).
In addition to how-to, videos and best practices, users will find:
- Access to ALA Remote Resources
- Blog support
- Google Analytics access and how to interpret findings for ALA
- Sandboxes in Drupal to practice new capability for website content editors
- Social Media best practices as developed by the Social Media Working Group
- Support contacts and resources for Offices and Round Tables
Suggestions, including collaboration proposals, should be sent to Pam Akins, eLearning Specialist in ITTS at (800) 545-2433 ext 4210 or locally at (312) 280-4210.
We hope you find this a valuable resource for keeping current with technology and best practices at ALA.
About Staff-Only Pages
To protect our resources and comply with licensing agreements, some pages on this site are only visible to ALA staff and require login with a staff ID. Forgot your username or password? No problem. Use the link to reset your credentials and check your staff email account. Note: A member ID will not work to see staff-specific material. Staff who are also ALA members will need to also have a staff ID set up in the database. Contact Pam Akins or submit a Track-IT! request if you have access issues on the site.