- Library Literature & Information Science Full Text
- Good for keeping pace with all of the latest trends in the evolving field of library studies. Developed by librarians with librarians in mind, this database provides cover-to-cover full-text articles from select publications, along with indexing and abstracts of periodicals, state journals, conference proceedings, books and much more.
- Library and Information Science Abstracts (LISA)
- LISA: Library and Information Science Abstracts is an international abstracting and indexing tool designed for library professionals and other information specialists.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts™ (LISTA) is available FREE to any library - compliments of EBSCO Publishing. LISTA indexes more than 580 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more.