International Interlibrary Loan Committee
- Evaluate trends in international interlibrary loan and resource sharing
- Develop materials and resources for international interlibrary loan practitioners
- Sponsor and promote international interlibrary loan and resource sharing efforts, research projects, training and professional development and liaison opportunities.
Find out more about current International ILL Committee activities on ALA Connect.
Chair for 2013-2014
Name: Tom Bruno
- Expanding reference resources listing international libraries that participate in international interlibrary loan
- Open dialog with librarians in charge of ILL in other countries
- Conference Call every two to three months with email conversation in between.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes: