Education & Professional Development for Reference Committee
Midwinter Meeting Minutes
January, 20, 2007
8:00 – 10:00am
Present: Anne Behler, Charlotte Dugan, Hilary Kraus, Kate Mossman, Teresa Omidsalar, Michelle Roubal, Lise Snyder, Lynn Westbrook
1. Welcome and introductions.
2. Review committee appointments. Lise and Teresa verified committee appointments for all those that were present, and encouraged committee members to submit appointment forms.
3. Lise announced that she and Teresa will end terms as co-chairs after Annual 2007. Kate Mossman and Lynn Westbrook, current committee members, volunteered to serve as co-chairs following Annual.
4. Survey discussion. For the sake of new committee members and to refresh everyone’s memory, we described the reasoning behind creating surveying current reference orientation and training program practices.
5. The majority of the meeting time was devoted to revising the reference practitioner survey instrument.
6. It was decided to spend the Sunday meeting time revising the supervisor survey instrument and discussing pre-testing the survey and identifying an appropriate survey sampling.
Minutes prepared by T. Omidsalar