MARS Products and Services Committee
The charge of the MARS Products and Services Committee is to create, collect, analyze, evaluate and disseminate information on, and coordinate the concerns of individuals or organizations involved in selecting, acquiring, and evaluating electronic reference products and services. Current roster.
Product and Services Wiki
Check out the virtual work space of the committee by visiting the wiki and getting the most up-to-date information. The wiki is public, you only need a password to edit information.
Past Discussion Forums and Events
- Tag You're It! (Midwinter 2008)
- Next Evolution in OPAC's and Search Engines (Midwinter 2007)
- RSS Feeds (Midwinter 2006)
- Newspapers In The Digital Age (Midwinter 2005)
- If you are interested in the work of this committee, please complete a RUSA Online Volunteer Form.