Vendor Relations Committee
BRASS Vendor Relations Committee
Established in 2000.
To encourage and develop relationships between BRASS and the private sector for the support of BRASS activities, education and services; to develop, with vendors and others, projects or a means of recognition that promote business librarianship.
There shall be three to five members appointed by the Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect of BRASS, including a BRASS Past Chair if possible.
Terms of Office
Members of the committee will serve for two years and shall be eligible for reappointment for a consecutive two-year term. Terms will be staggered so that continuity will be maintained.
- To encourage and develop relationships between BRASS and vendors.
- To develop support for BRASS activities, including conferences, scholarships and continuing education or professional development.
- To develop support for other projects that promote business librarianship.
- To develop, promote and encourage activities that focus on business librarians and business information careers.
- To attend or provide input at the BRASS Executive Planning Session.