RUSA toll-free teleconference lines:
- Information and instructions: http://rusa.ala.org/update/resources/schedule-a-teleconference/
Adobe Connect Virtual Rooms:
- A meeting or webinar to share documents, host presentations, chat, conduct polls.
- View the Adobe Connect Calendar
- Find 2-3 dates/times that will work for your group, at least 2 weeks in the future. Note: 1 hour must be left open between sessions to allow for run over and set up. Up to 3 rooms are available concurrently in Adobe Connect.
- Request a virtual meeting by filling out Meeting Request form: https://goo.gl/forms/g58flgVAFhukDdl63
- It is strongly recommended that all attendees use headsets connected to their computers (VOIP) during an Adobe Connect session.
- If needed, all Adobe Connect rooms also have a teleconference line available for attendees to use if they are having audio issues. During each session, no more than 20 attendees at a time can use the teleconference line.
- Up to 99 people may participate in an Adobe Connect meeting
- Meetings may be recorded by the host
- For information on how to use Adobe Connect, please visit ala.org/support/adobe-connect.
Adobe Connect Resources:
Resources for Adobe Connect Hosts
- YouTube video overview of the features such as audio, video, file upload, screen share and whiteboard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYboUYua818 (9 minutes, 57 seconds)
- Adobe Connect Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iShUuexN0k (3 minutes, 6 seconds)
- Adobe Connect Training #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fb9SS5IYzM (3 minutes, 44 seconds)
- Adobe Connect: Jumpstart for hosts: http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-adobe-connect/adobe-connect-8-jumpstart-for-hosts/ (2 minutes, 52 seconds)
- Adobe Connect Live Recorded with RUSA members: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/p23wachd690/ (1 hour, 11 minutes)