Online Learning with RUSA
|Title||Event Date||Presented By|
|Readers' Advisory: Experiencing Genre Fiction||March 20, 2017 to April 21, 2017||Dana M. Lucisano|
|Talking Technology: An Experiential Tour of Library Technology||April 24, 2017 to June 2, 2017||Dana M. Lucisano|
|Dates to be announced:|
|Reaching Every Patron** CEUs Available!|
|Effective Assessment Strategies|
|Introduction to Economic Data on the Web|
|Health Information 101** CEUs Available!|
|Introduction to Spatial Literacy and Online Mapping|
All courses are hosted asynchronously* in Moodle.
All webinar times are Central (Chicago) Time. All webinars are hosted in Adobe Connect.
Individual course registration rates:
Online and fax registration ends at close-of-business the Thursday before the course begins. Mailed registration forms must be postmarked by two Mondays prior to the course start date.
Group course registrations?
- We offer 15% savings for group registrations.
- Groups are defined as two or more librarians/staff from a library or network of libraries who are enrolling in the same course at the same time.
- Register online or download the group registration form to fax or mail in.
Individual webinar registration rates:
- RUSA members: $45
- ALA members: $50
- ALA student & retired members: $25
- Non-members: $65
Group webinar registrations?
- Single login ($99): for groups who will view the webinar together in a single location, e.g. a conference room.
- Multiple logins ($38 per person, minimum 2ppl): for institutions who want two or more employees to participate, but each will be at their own workstations. For multiple logins, you must have minimum of 2 participants in the same course from the same library or library system in order to receive the group rate.
- Register online or Download the group registration form.
- Questions about registration: contact Membership and Customer Service at (800) 545-2433, option 5, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about Moodle or successfully taking online courses? Check the FAQ.
- Any requests for cancelation of registration must be received in writing ALA/MACS department by the latest registration deadline listed online and are subject to a $40 processing fee.
- RUSA reserves the right to cancel a course or workshop for reasons including insufficient numbers of students.