LLAMA SASS/RUSA STARS Cooperative/Remote Circulation
To provide a collaborative venue between RUSA/STARS and LLAMA/sass that draws together the management of technology for remote circulation and cooperative access with access services practitioners and product vendors to improve and enhance resource sharing methods, services, and products through the sponsorship of programs, discussions, publication, and projects.
Peter Collins (Chair, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2014)
Heather Weltin (Chair, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Charlotte C. Rubens (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Dennis J. Smith (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Sydney L. Thompson (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Kristin Betts Walker (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Ms. Wendy S. Wilcox (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 07/30/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Consortial Borrowing Committee Meeting (LLAMA SASS / RUSA STARS)
- Cooperative/Remote Circulation (joint RUSA-STARS and LAMA-SASS)
- Sharing Our Collections Presentation Slides
- Cooperative Remote Circulation Committee Meeting (RUSA STARS / SASS)
- Promotional Materials (extended description, 250 word promo, flyer)
- Sharing Our Collections : Looking to the Future (2012 ALA Annual Program)
- NISO RP-12-201x information
- ALA Annual 2011 Meeting : Challenges and Solutions in Consortial Borrowing
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.