LLAMA SASS / RUSA STARS Consortial Borrowing Joint Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/30/2015. Last retrieved on 08/30/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALA Meeting Minutes
- ALA Draft Agenda
- Consortial Borrowing Committee Meeting (LLAMA SASS / RUSA STARS)
- Cooperative/Remote Circulation (joint RUSA-STARS and LAMA-SASS)
- Sharing Our Collections Presentation Slides
- Cooperative Remote Circulation Committee Meeting (RUSA STARS / SASS)
- Promotional Materials (extended description, 250 word promo, flyer)
- Sharing Our Collections : Looking to the Future (2012 ALA Annual Program)
- NISO RP-12-201x information
- ALA Annual 2011 Meeting : Challenges and Solutions in Consortial Borrowing
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.