RUSA Trends Task Force
The task force will create the structure for an ongoing initiative to highlight trends and statistics of specific interest to RUSA members. The established initiative will provide value to the members and increase the visibility of RUSA among non-members. The task force will:
Create a clearinghouse of sources of statistical data and reports relating to reference and/or user services in all library environments. These will include relevant demographic and information trends.
- Develop "RUSA Fun Facts" that will highlight libraries' reference and/or user services.
- Work with the RUSA office to find the best virtual location for both the Clearinghouse, RUSA Fun Facts highlights, and house future developments.
- Explore and recommend technology to be used to generate trend analysis and other value added capabilities to the collected data such as peer-comparison or benchmarking
- Recommend a method to generate a larger publication to present and annotate trends, potentially titled, 'RUSA Trends."
- Recommend a name, scope, and structure for a committee to sustain the initiative.
- Recommend an appropriate reporting structure within RUSA. The Task Force will provide a report to the RUSA Executive Committee before Annual Conference 2015
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/01/2014. Last retrieved on 08/01/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.