RUSA Professional Development
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/13/2013. Last retrieved on 12/13/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA call for webinar and online course proposals: Fall 2013
- RUSA Professional Development Committee meeting agenda for ALA Annual Conference 2013
- RUSA PDC meeting at 2103 Annual Conference
- Webinar proposals
- RUSA PDC representative volunteer needed, please
- RUSA Professional Development Committee 2012 Annual Conference agenda
- RUSA Professional Development Committee report 2011-12
- Professional Development Committee Meeting (RUSA)
- RUSA Professional Development Committee review
- RUSA Professional Development Committee
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.