RUSA Publications and Communications
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 05/19/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 6/13/12 Agenda
- Meeting Minutes 4/24/12
- To-dos for next week's meeting
- Meeting minutes, March 30, 2012
- Agenda - April 24. 2012 Meeting
- Agenda - March 30, 2012 meeting (RUSA P&C)
- Next P&C Meeting
- Midwinter RUSA Publications and Communications Committee Report
- Agenda - Nov. 22, 2011 meeting, RUSA Publications and Communications Committee
- Register for Nov 22 RUSA Publications and Communications Committee Virtual Meeting (12:30-1:30 EST)
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.