RUSA Membership Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 11/25/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA 101: October 21, 2015
- RUSA Membership Committee AC Report 2015
- CANCELED: RUSA Membership Committee Meeting
- RUSA 201: Professional Development Committee
- RUSA Membership Committee MW Report
- RUSA Membership Committee Meeting 1-9-2015 Minutes
- RUSA 201: Conference Program Coordinating Committee 1/8/2015
- RUSA Membership Committee Meeting 1-9-2015 Agenda
- RUSA Membership Minutes: Action Items & Doodle Poll
- RUSA Membership Meeting Agenda: 9/5/2014
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.