RUSA Just Ask Council (Ad Hoc)
- Create a RUSA vision of the reference/ information professionals and the services they provide
- Communicate that vision by advocating for reference librarians
- Provide access and creative resources for librarians to engage in that advocacy
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 03/07/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Webinar Recording: Got a minute?: How to Prepare Your Parking Lot Speech
- Just Ask Team (RUSA)
- Recording and Slides: Managing Changes to Reference Services Webinar
- Pilot Ask Campaign from Maryland
- Just Ask -- New Plans, New Charge
- Slam the Boards
- Carleton College Librarian Trading Cards
- This is What a Librarian Looks Like: example of website
- Geek the Library Website; example
- Value of Academic Libraries, ACRL Report, 2010
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.