RUSA Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 02/28/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, February 25, 2015
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Committee, January 14, 2015
- Off-Site Meeting Processes and Procedures, February 18, 2015
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, 1-14-15
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Committee, December 15, 2014
- Overview of Information/Resources for Free Section Webinars for 2015
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, December 15, 2014
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Committee, November 5, 2014
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, November 5, 2014
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Committee, October 15, 2014
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.