RUSA Executive Committee
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA Strategic Plan 2012-2015, updated with progress notes, January 2014
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, October 25, 2014
- Strategic Planning Agenda for October Executive Committee Meeting October 25, 2015, Draft
- RUSA Executive Director Report, 10-14-14
- RUSA Website Review Task Force – Draft Charge
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, 10-15-14
- Co-Sponsorship Request for MW2015 program on Advocacy
- RUSA Executive Committee Minutes, 9-18-14
- Executive Director's Report, September 17, 2014
- Report from RUSA's Leadership Development Task Force
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.