RUSA Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 03/26/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda RUSA Executive Committee, 4-19-17
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, 3-28-17
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, 2-24-17
- RUSA Learning Archives Task Force Final Report, September 2016
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Committee, MW2017
- I approve the November 30, 2016 RUSA Executive Committee minutes.
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Committee, November 30, 2016
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, MW2017
- Board Talking Points, MW2017
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Committee, October 24, 2016
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.