RUSA Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 05/25/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- I approve the request from the RSS Board for the Professional Competencies for Reference and User Services Librarians to be revised by a task force at the RUSA Level.
- I approve the RUSA Executive Committee Minutes from October 26, 2012.
- I approve the RUSA executive committee minutes from November 8, 2012.
- Minutes, September 2012
- I approve the RUSA Executive Committee meeting minutes from September 13, 2012.
- I approve the RUSA Executive Committee meeting minutes from December 13, 2012.
- I approve the 2013 Midwinter conference RUSA Executive Committee meeting minutes from January 25, 2013.
- I approve the RUSA Executive Committee meeting minutes from October 27, 2012.
- I approve the RUSA Executive Committee Minutes from January 10, 2013
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee meeting, May 2013
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.