RUSA Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/25/2015. Last retrieved on 04/25/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- March 2015 Membership Statistics: ALA and Units/Divisions
- Executive Director Report, 4-22-15
- Section Webpage Template, 2015 (suggested)
- BRASS section webpage; suggested as template for all sections
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Commitee, March 2015
- RUSA Committee and Section Reports, Midwinter 2015, 3-26-15
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, March 2015
- RUSA Reports Received as of 3-2-15
- Minutes, RUSA Executive Committee, 2-25-15
- Agenda, RUSA Executive Committee, February 25, 2015
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.