RUSA Conference Program Coordinating
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 09/25/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA CPCC online meeting Jan. 19, 2016 from 11am-Noon Central Time
- RUSA CPCC Meeting - Wednesday, Oct. 28 from 10am-11am Central Time
- Updated PDF of 2016 Conference Programs, RUSA
- RUSA Conference Program Coordinating Committee Meeting
- Conference Program Coordinating Committee Meeting (RUSA)
- RUSA CPCC Meeting Minutes 1/7/2015
- Reminder: Online Committee Meeting - January 7, 2015
- Virtual Meeting Time
- RUSA CPCC Meeting
- Approved programs for 2014
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.