RUSA Conference Program Coordinating
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/09/2013. Last retrieved on 12/09/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA CPCC Meeting
- Approved programs for 2014
- Agenda for RUSA CPCC Meeting, July 1 at ALA Annual 2013 Chicago
- RUSA Program Proposals for 2014 (Philadelphia and Las Vegas)
- Minutes from CPCC Blackboard Collaborate meeting on June 12, 2013
- Program Proposals / Draft Schedule for 2014 - Spreadsheet as of June 12, 2013
- Conference Program Coordinating Committee (RUSA)
- Midwinter 2013 Committee Report for RUSA Board
- Conference Program Coordinating Committee Meeting (RUSA)
- 2013 ALA Midwinter Seattle Schedule with Room Assignments
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.