RUSA Budget & Finance
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/24/2016. Last retrieved on 06/24/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Monthly Budget Performance Report, April 2016, AC2016, #BF1603
- Agenda, RUSA Budget and Finance, AC2016
- BUDGET REQUEST: RSS: Section Open House, AC2016, #BF1606
- BUDGET REQUEST: History Section: Mentoring program, #BF1605
- BUDGET REQUEST: AFL-CIO Committee; redesign and printing of brochure
- BUDGET REQUEST: RSS Open House, May 2016
- Fact Sheet, RUSA Endowment, Reserves and Budget Procedure, FY2016
- Agenda, RUSA Budget and Finance Committee, April 2016
- Notes for RUSA Budget and Finance Committe Meeting, MW2016
- RUSA Dues FAQ, January 6, 2016, MW2016, #BF1601a
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.