RUSA Budget & Finance
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 12/09/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Graphics and Figures, Dues, 12-8-16
- Agenda, RUSA Budget and Finance, 12-8-16
- Fact Sheet, RUSA Budget and Finance, 12-8-16
- Sources of RUSA Revenue, FY2016, 12-8-16
- Budget Performance Report, August 2016, 5th and final close
- RUSA Budget and Finance Committee, Summary of Meeting, AC2016
- Monthly Budget Performance Report, April 2016, AC2016, #BF1603
- Agenda, RUSA Budget and Finance, AC2016
- BUDGET REQUEST: RSS: Section Open House, AC2016, #BF1606
- BUDGET REQUEST: History Section: Mentoring program, #BF1605
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.