RUSA Budget & Finance
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 06/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- I approve the Proposal for Reserve Funds for FY14, rev. 6-7-13.
- I approve the Budget Request Proposal: Support for section recruitment and retention events.
- Agenda, RUSA Budget and Finance Committee, June 10, 2013
- Budget Performance Report, RUSA, April 2013, with commentary
- Budget Request Proposal: Support for development of finding aid for cataloging new genealogy and local history books, oral, photo and church histories, etc. which have been self-published or published by small local publishers
- Budget Request Proposal: Support for tour to a site of historical interest at AC2014, Las Vegas
- Budget Request Proposal: Support for RSS Open House
- Budget Request Proposal: Support for section recruitment and retention events, rev. 6-14-13
- RUSA Budget & Finance Committee Meeting, AC2013
- Proposed Reserve Funds Extra support Spreadsheet for FY2014, rev. 6-7-13
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.