RUSA Budget & Finance
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 07/25/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Budget, FY2015, RUSA, 6-23-14, #BF1406a, AC2014
- Agenda, RUSA Budget and Finance Committee, AC2014
- Draft Policy, RUSA Reserve Fund Mandated Reserve and Transfer of Endowment Payout, #BF1410, AC2014
- Reserve Fund Proposal for FY2015, #BF1409, AC2014
- Reserve Fund expenditures FY2014, June 19, 2014, #BF1407, AC2014
- April 2014 Budget Performance Report and Overview, #BF1406, AC2014
- Budget Performance Report, April 2014, and Overview
- Agenda, RUSA Budget and Finance Committee, May 23, 2014
- RUSA Budget and Finance Committee Meeting
- RUSA Budget and Finance Meeting, Annual Conference 2014, Las Vegas
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.