RUSA Budget & Finance
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/12/2013. Last retrieved on 12/12/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Budget Proposal Request Form, FY2014
- Meeting time at ALA Midwinter 2014 in Philadelphia
- Agenda, RUSA Budget and Finance Committee, AC2013
- Reserve Funds Expenditures, June 2013, #BF1306
- Budget Request: History Section, Development of Finding Aid, #BF1309
- Budget Proposal: Section Events, May2013-Revision (2), #BF1308
- RUSA Reserve Fund Proposal for FY14, rev 6-7-13, #BF1307
- Budget, FY2014, preliminary, AC2013, #BF1305
- Budget Performance Report, RUSA, May 2013, with commentary
- I approve the Proposal for Reserve Funds for FY14, rev. 6-7-13.
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.