RUSA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/24/2016. Last retrieved on 06/24/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Board Talking Points, AC2016, #B1611
- Executive Director Report, RUSA, AC2016, #B1610
- RUSA Vice-President's Report, AC2016, #B1609
- Agenda, RUSA Board, AC2016
- RUSA Strategic Plan, Working Copy, 6-13-16, AC2016, #B1612
- President's Report, RUSA, AC2016, #B1608
- Minutes, RUSA Board, 3-11-16
- Agenda, RUSA Board, May 11, 2016
- Minutes, RUSA Board, MW2016
- LOKCS (Learning Opportunities and Knowledge Coordination) Final Report, February 2016
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.