RUSA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 10/27/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Plan for Dues Increase / Value Proposition, October 2017
- Samples of types of dues increases
- Dues Increase Action Item
- RUSA Nominees, 2017 Election
- RUSA Strategic Plan, 2015-2018--Working copy with action items, 10-6-16
- Draft of Proposed Bylaws Change for the 2017 Election Regarding Dues
- Bylaws changes for the 2017 election ballot regarding Interest Groups and Discussion Groups
- BRASS Section report 2016
- Board Talking Points, AC2016, #B1611
- Executive Director Report, RUSA, AC2016, #B1610
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.