RUSA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 03/04/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA President's Report, MW2015, #B1502
- Big Ideas from the RUSA Big Think (Midwinter 2015, Chicago)
- Organization and Planning Committee Report on STARS Section Review, MW2015
- Smart Investing@Your Library, MW2015 Report
- RUSA Executive Director Report, MW2015, #B1503
- ALA Board Liaison Report: Board Talking Points, MW 2015, #B1501
- RUSA Strategic Plan Agenda, January 30, 2015
- RUSA Core Purpose and Values, January 2015
- RUSA REVIEW Task Force Report-FINAL
- Center for the Future of Libraries - 2015 Midwinter Report- RUSA Board of Directors
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.