RUSA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/24/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Monthly Membership Statistics, February 2015
- Membership Statistics, Year to Date, February 2015
- Reference & User Services Association Strategic Plan 2015-2018, DRAFT as of March 31, 2015
- Agenda, RUSA Board, March 31, 2015
- Committee Reports, MW2015
- Minutes, RUSA Board, Midwinter 2015
- RUSA President's Report, MW2015, #B1502
- Big Ideas from the RUSA Big Think (Midwinter 2015, Chicago)
- Organization and Planning Committee Report on STARS Section Review, MW2015
- Smart Investing@Your Library, MW2015 Report
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.