RUSA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 07/12/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA Reserve Fund Proposal for FY2015, #B1412a, AC2014
- RUSA Section and Committee Review Procedures and General Timeline, rev. 6-10-2014, AC2014
- ALA Liaison Talking Points, AC2014
- RUSA Program and Preconference 2015 Proposals, 6-24-14, #B1411, AC2014
- Financial Litereracy Education Best Practices, #B1410c, AC2014
- Guidelines for Financial Literacy Education in Libraries, #B1410b, AC2014
- RUSA Review Task Force Report for 2014 Annual Conference-
- RUSA Executive Director Report, AC2014, #B1409
- Agenda, RUSA Board, Annual Conference 2014
- REPORT: RUSA Access to Information Committee Report, AC2014
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.