RUSA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/10/2014. Last retrieved on 03/10/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Minutes, RUSA Board, March 4, 2014
- ALA Strategic Initiatives, February 17, 2014
- Sources of Revenue, RUSA, FY2013
- RUSA Structure Task Force Final Recommendations
- RUSA Structure Task Force Presentation PowerPoint
- Member Satisfaction Survey Results, 2011
- Agenda, RUSA Board, March 4, 2014
- DRAFT revised Standards for Accreditation of Master’s Programs in Library and Information Studies
- Minutes, RUSA Board, MW2014
- I approve the Unfunded Awards policy.
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.