RUSA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/18/2013. Last retrieved on 06/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA Online Learning Choices, June 2013, AC2013, #B1313
- RUSA Web Services and Technology Report, AC2013, #B1312
- RUSA Committee and Section Reports
- Definitions of RUSA Online and Virtual Opportunities, April 2013, #B1313b
- RUSA Online Learning Discussion and Choices, 2013, (PowerPoint Document), #B1313c
- Webinars: RUSA Capacity and Cost, 2013, #B1313a
- Action Item: Joint RUSA (RSS) & YALSA Committee, AC2013, #B1315
- Big Think Ideas for RUSA Strategic Plan, AC2014, #B1314
- President's Report, #B1309, AC2013
- Action Item Form, Annual Conference 2013
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.