RUSA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 11/24/2015. Last retrieved on 11/24/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA Strategic Plan, Working Copy with Action Items, 10-29-15
- Executive Director Report: Budget and Membership Statistics, 10-29-15
- Awards: Activities, Expenses, and Staffing
- Agenda, RUSA Board, October 29, 2015
- RUSA Website Review Task Force: Final Report, August 10, 2015
- Interest Group Pilot Proposal, Developed by the RUSA Organization & Planning Committee, October 2015
- Minutes, RUSA Board, Board Session I and II, AC2015
- ACTION ITEM: RUSA Leadership Transition Plan
- ACTION ITEM: Size and Composition of RUSA Standing Committees, June 26, 2015
- Board Talking Points, RUSA, AC2015, #B1511
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.