RUSA Awards Coordinating
Displaying active committee roster as of 01/18/2017. Last retrieved on 01/18/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- January 2017 committee meeting (teleconference)
- December 2016 committee meeting (teleconference)
- November 2016 Committee Meeting--CANCELLED
- October 2016 Committee Meeting--CANCELLED
- committee teleconference meeting dial-in number and access code
- September 2016 committee meeting (teleconference)
- August 2016 committee meeting (teleconference)
- Tips for Award Committees
- RUSA Awards Annual Report 2010-2011
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.