Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2016 Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- Teamsters history books free to a good home
- AGENDA 2015 ANNUAL MEETING
- Labor and African American History Bus Tour at ALA Annual in San Francisco
- 2015 Midwinter Meeting Materials
- Joint Committee's Annual 2014 RUSA Committee Report
- Meeting Materials for AFL-CIO Joint Committee
- "Labor Soidarity in a 'Right-to-Work' State" featuring author James P. Kraft
- Salary Advocacy Toolkit For Librarians and Library Workers
- John Sessions Memorial Award Deadline Extended, $1,000 Award for Winner
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.