AFL-CIO-ALA, Library Service to Labor Groups, RUSA
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/21/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Labor and African American History Bus Tour at ALA Annual in San Francisco
- 2015 Midwinter Meeting Materials
- Joint Committee's Annual 2014 RUSA Committee Report
- Meeting Materials for AFL-CIO Joint Committee
- "Labor Soidarity in a 'Right-to-Work' State" featuring author James P. Kraft
- Salary Advocacy Toolkit For Librarians and Library Workers
- John Sessions Memorial Award Deadline Extended, $1,000 Award for Winner
- John Sessions Memorial Award Nominations Still Being Accepted
- Nominations Open for the John Sessions Memorial Award
- AFL-CIO/ALA Joint Committee Meeting Minutes, 2013 Annual Meeting in Chicago
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.