AFL-CIO-ALA, Library Service to Labor Groups, RUSA
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/19/2013. Last retrieved on 06/19/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Meeting of the AFL-CIO/ALA Joint Committee on Library Service to Labor Groups
- Looking forward to seeing everyone at "Preserving Labor's History" on Monday, July 1st at 10:30am
- Chicago Union Hotels
- Keep the Fight Going: Libraries Fight Back
- AFL-CIO-ALA Library Service to Labor Groups Committee Meeting (RUSA)
- Please Join Us at Annual for: Keep the Fight Going: Libraries Fight Back!
- AFL-CIO/ALA Joint Committee PBworks Wiki Page
- AFL-CIO / ALA Library Service to Labor Group Committee Meeting
- Nominations accepted for the John Sessions Memorial Award
- 2011-2012 Committee Goals Update
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on RUSA and section committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place between Midwinter and Annual conferences. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1, with the exception of the award committees whose work takes place from February to January.
Web Services Mgr.