RSS Young Adult References Services (YARS)
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/04/2015. Last retrieved on 09/04/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA RSS Young Adult Reference Services Committee Meeting
- Of *Course* It’s Due Tomorrow: What is the Appropriate Level of Homework Assistance in Libraries?
- RUSA RSS Young Adult Reference Services Committee
- Young Adult Reference Services Committee (RUSA RSS)
- 2012-2013 Committee Roster
- Agenda, Sign In Sheet, and Evaluation for Discussion Forum at Midwinter 2013
- Goals and Current Activities
- Minutes Landing Page
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.