MARS/RSS Virtual Reference Tutorial Subcommittee
Mrs. Laura L. Friesen (Chair, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Cynthia Robin Levine (Co-Chair, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Christine Tobias (Chair, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Mrs. Laura L. Friesen (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Ms. Ellen Hampton Filgo (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Mr. Darryl C. Parks (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Mr. Neal F. Pomea (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Christine Tobias (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Matthew Charles Torrence (Member-at-Large, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Mr. Scott E. Wiebensohn (Member, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/01/2014. Last retrieved on 09/01/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Help Needed: Virtual Reference Companion - Tips & Best Practices
- RUSA RSS Virtual Reference Tutorial Sub-Committee Meeting
- VR Tutorial Subcommittee Summary of Current Activities 2013 (July)
- VR Tutorial Subcommittee Goals 2013-2014
- Virtual Reference Tutorial Sub-Committee (RUSA RSS)
- Summary of Current Activities Midwinter 2013
- Virtual 2013 Annual Meeting
- Virtual Midwinter meeting
- Virtual Reference Tutorial Subcommittee Roster
- Goals 2012-2013
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.