ETS/RSS: Virtual Reference
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 09/26/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Summary of Virtual Reference Eforum
- Virtual Reference Services Committee Meeting (MARS/RSS)
- Need your input for ALA Annual - are you attending in Las Vegas 2014?
- Two questions for our Committee members
- Slam the Boards! - A Model for Marketing through Action: A Reference Services Discussion Forum
- Virtual Reference Services Committee (RUSA RSS/MARS)
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thon at ALA Annual
- Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon Progress
- Committee Meeting Announcement
- MARS/RSS VR Services Rosters
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Manager