RSS Marketing, Public Relations for Ref. Services
To identify, study, and recommend methods for marketing reference and information services.
Elizabeth DeCoster (Chair, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2016)
Lori C. Lauterbach (Chair, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Mr. Douglas F. Hasty (Member, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Cinthya Ippoliti (Member, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Daniel D. Liestman (Member, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Kathryn J. Oberg (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Cynthia L. Thomes (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2016)
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/10/2016. Last retrieved on 02/10/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RUSA RSS Marketing and Public Relations for Reference Committee Meeting Minutes
- RUSA RSS Marketing and Public Relations for Reference Committee Meeting
- RUSA RSS Marketing & Promotion of Reference Services
- 2013-2014 Roster
- The Soft Sell: Sales Skills for Librarians
- Annual Prepration Meeting
- Marketing & Public Relations for Reference Committee Meeting (RSS)
- RSS Marketing Committee Meeting
- Three events for us - need your input!
- Marketing and Public Relations for Reference Services (RUSA RSS)
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.