RSS Marketing, Public Relations for Ref. Services
To identify, study, and recommend methods for marketing reference and information services.
Ms. Cathay Crosby (Chair, July 1, 2012, to July 22, 2013)
Cynthia Robin Levine (Co-Chair, July 1, 2012, to July 22, 2013)
Carol L. Anderson (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Ms. Cathay Crosby (Member, July 1, 2011, to July 22, 2013)
Jessica Hagman (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Mr. Stephen G. Marvin (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Ms. Candace A. Merbler (Member, July 1, 2011, to July 22, 2013)
Kristen Shuyler (Member, July 1, 2011, to July 22, 2013)
Cynthia L. Thomes (Member, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2014)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 05/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2012-2013 Committee Roster
- Our committee's update for Spring 2013
- (for distribution) Register now for "Slam the Boards" three part program: Webinar, Experience, Discussion!
- ALA Annual Planning for 2014 and Chair consideration
- Meeting notes from ALA Midwinter, January 2013
- Updated details: Marketing and Public Relations Committee Meeting (RUSA RSS)
- ALA Annual Planning
- RSS/MARS Midwinter (free) event you might be interested in
- Update on Midwinter Meeting : Saturday January 26 in Seattle (requested 10:30am-11:30am Pacific)
- Meeting Minutes from September 21, 2012 online meeting
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.