RSS: Marketing, Public Relations for Ref. Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 01/24/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Meeting on October 3rd 10am CST
- Committee Meeting in August
- RUSA RSS Marketing and Public Relations for Reference Committee Meeting Minutes
- RUSA RSS Marketing and Public Relations for Reference Committee Meeting
- RUSA RSS Marketing & Promotion of Reference Services
- 2013-2014 Roster
- The Soft Sell: Sales Skills for Librarians
- Annual Prepration Meeting
- Marketing & Public Relations for Reference Committee Meeting (RSS)
- RSS Marketing Committee Meeting
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Manager